Monday 17 October 2016

Starting my proposal

-This is my starting point to my magazine proposal.- I would have to include some images of the types of artist my magazine will include. - In each section i need to state more reasons for why i choose what I chose and how i came about that decision.-I will also have to include a flat plan on what each page of my magazine will potentially include.- I will also need to create a prezi powerpoint to present this information.


Magazine Proposal

Title of your publication: U K F U S I O N 

Chosen musical genre/genres:
-        Grime

Content you’ll include:
-         Types of artists – Skepta (Boy Better Know), Stormzy, Section Boyz, Drake, Paigey Cakey, Lady Leshuur.
-         Regular items - Interviews of artists Q&A, making of music videos (behind the scenes), new music.
-         What makes magazine different – that the magazine mostly centres on the grime music genre – there’s isn’t a grime magazine available at the moment. – It’s focusses mostly on British artists – males and females in the Grime music industry.

      Design layout:
-         Mostly dark colours like black, red and maybe yellow as potential colour schemes throughout the magazine and for the front cover.
-         A mask head for the title of my magazine – abbreviated as letters – so it’s easy to remember the name of the magazine. – Or a one word simple name for the magazine.
-         Cover lines on both sides – brief
-         Cover stars/ stars centred in the middle – mask head placed slightly behind the stars.
Who might publish my magazine?
-         Any publisher could publish my magazine as it based on a genre – grime which is not created into a magazine yet.  – However, Grime is slightly similar to rap music, so a publisher may not want to publish another magazine that is similar to a magazine they already have.

Who are the targeted audience?

-         Young people – male and female aged 17 – 24 years old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment