Thursday 22 September 2016

Introduction Blog

Hi, my name is Lauryn Nicole Reid. 
Welcome to my AS Media Studies Blog. :) 

At my Secondary School, I really enjoyed when in I.C.T we got to use Photoshop but we only used that software for a little bit. I'm looking forward in Media Studies when we are editing and creating our own magazine as I enjoy taking pictures, editing images and displaying my work in different layouts. Also, I going to find the interview part of a magazine enjoyable as when I do read magazines I find the interview about an artist is very interesting. I'm really looking forward to that part as I think that it's going to be fun making up my own artist. Hopefully I'm going to be proud of my magazine that I create and hope that it looks believable as a real magazine you'll see in shops. 

Throughout this blog, you will see the progress of my music magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment